Thursday, July 3, 2008

Now Hear This

Hello..you Guys. It is me sgain, sadly.

Well. You know. Currently. I am listening, well singing most importantly, to this song called Love in This Club by Usher. U guys shud know this song..I know it isn't in the top chart, or I dunno Billboard 100 -you name it, anymore but I just love it. The thing is if you listen carefully to some of the lyrics (but I wanna say, All??). U might find something....


.........


I know..Kinky isn't it? Well. Here are some of the ending lines. Pretty much kinky as overall.

Tonight it's gimme a kiss
If we keep touching like this
I know you scared baby
They don't know what we doin
Let's both get undressed right here
Keep it up girl I swear
I'ma give it to you none stop
And I don't care who's watchin



Wo-ho-how.
The World surely is going crazy.
How come u dont care naked in front of everybody?
And in the club?

4 comments:

aldud said...

ever heard inthevip.com?

Mirza Harun said...

no..not a thing..dude..
what is that?

and where's my present/gift/whatever?

diansubrata said...

katanya demen smua jenis lagu except hip hop mi..?

ha ha ha..

Mirza Harun said...

usher itu masih dalam kategori R n B (eh)...huahahahaha...