Monday, November 12, 2007

The One with The Right After

Right after I read this lame poll from my pathethic-old-not-ready-yet-for-a-relationship-friends-'s blog. Yeeeaaaa. I think I'm gonna give it a shot. Just for once. (I guess). Here is my result.

Your Ideal Relationship is Serious Dating

You're not ready to go walking down the aisle.
But you may be ready in a couple of years.
You prefer to date one on one, with a commitment.
And while chemistry is important, so is compatibility.


Interesting, 'aight?

5 comments:

Dian Amelina said...

Mie...ih gw baru tahu lo punya blog.hehehe ;p

Maacih loh udah dilink =)

aldud said...

mi, siapa temen lo yang pathetic? kasian amat. iiih. gw sih ga mau bergaul ama dia ah. hahah.

wina indiarto said...

iiih kamu bikin blog dan ngelink ga pake ngasitauuuu! hhihiih tapi makasih loh uda dilink :D

Floresiana Yasmin said...

mietun. hwahahaha. gue nantikan undangan lo walking down the aisle yaaa...

Sannya said...

mie...ketemu juga blog-muh